Rope arm aluminum outdoor parallel clothes dryer. 210´ drying capacity. 30 lines. Pre-strung with continuous vinyl-coated polyester core clothesline. 2-piece heavy gauge galvanized steel tubular center pole with heavy-duty polyethylene ground sleeve. Assembled and ready for use. Folds compactly for storage. This rectangular parallel dryer is 72 inches high, 72 inches wide, and 84 inches deep with a 1.5-inch diameter post.
Installation with Ground Sleeve:
(1) Dig a hold 8-12 inches in diameter and 20 inches deep that is wide at the bottom than at the top.
(2) Fill the hole with about 3 inches of small rocks, then pour about 6 inches of concrete into the hole (or until concrete comes to the bottom of the ground sleeve when held flush with the ground).
(3) Holding the sleeve in place, finish filling the hole with concrete (you may leave a small gap to fill in with dirt and grass if you wish).
(4) Immediately run a stick or tube through the sleeve and through the concrete to the rock base to allow water to drain.
(5) Insert the lower vertical pole of the dryer into the sleeve, then use a level to align the pole vertically.
(6) Remove pole and allow concrete to set fully, then install your dryer.